symptoms???

LittleMissSunshine

Reaction score
Ok... in the last week i've had dizziness, a big increase in appetite (i'm hungry every couple of hours and also especially between midnight and 2am), i've been peeing a ridiculous amount, also had some cramping today, and i've been having cravings for meat and i'm a vegetarian! i missed 2pills in a row early last week, could these be very early signs of pregnancy? also how long do you think i should leave it before doing a test? be nice to hear from people who had early signs of pregnancy, thanks.

awww hun you sound so desperate for a baby, dont rush into things you're still very young :hug:, does your partner know youve been missing pills? Please dont get pregnant on purpose by "missing pills" as well as being the best "mistake" of your life it could equally be the worse as well :)

I know you're excited but im pretty certain you wont get those symptoms so soon dont get your hopes up, your mind can play some nasty tricks when you want a baby so much. Things to look out for are dizzyness, feeling sicky, sore breasts and possibly a dislike for certain smells but thats usually not expected until at least 5/6weeks.

I think some tests can tell pregnancy very early. its all very well us girls saying ooo you might be or might not be but the only way you'll tell is to get a test. then take another one in a couple weeks to be certain. Or get a doctors appointment.

I agree with Sage.

Babies are hard work- being pregnant is the easy bit and that's saying something. :lol:

You probably wouldn't have symptoms that early. It may just be mind tricks.

:hug: Don't rush into parenthood; it's the best job in the world but it's the hardest too. Wait a while and enjoy YOUR life first :hug:

Sage said:
awww hun you sound so desperate for a baby, dont rush into things you're still very young :hug:, does your partner know youve been missing pills? Please dont get pregnant on purpose by "missing pills" as well as being the best "mistake" of your life it could equally be the worse as well :)

I know you're excited but im pretty certain you wont get those symptoms so soon dont get your hopes up, your mind can play some nasty tricks when you want a baby so much. Things to look out for are dizzyness, feeling sicky, sore breasts and possibly a dislike for certain smells but thats usually not expected until at least 5/6weeks.

I think some tests can tell pregnancy very early. its all very well us girls saying ooo you might be or might not be but the only way you'll tell is to get a test. then take another one in a couple weeks to be certain. Or get a doctors appointment.

Couldn't have said it better. I'm a wee bit confused because on one thread you said you're not TTC and yet your signature says "just keep swimming"? I'm not sure this if it's a reference to Finding Nemo or sperm? :?

I know it's all you want in the world right now but please make sure you've thought this through. Nobody is out to judge you, everyone wants to make sure that this is the right decision for you and your partner. Take a test - it's the only way you'll know for sure though you may have to wait a while to get a definite answer.

Firstly I'd like to make this clear, I didn't miss those pills on purpose, I was away for a couple of days and didn't have them with me. I would never break my boyfriends trust so badly. I know I'm young, and I know it's hard. I know alot of people that have had children young and I've seen the struggles they've gone through. i'm not completely blind to the difficulties and strains of bringing up a child. It's something me and my partner have agreed, due to my not believing that abortions are right, that if I did ever get pregnant without it being planned, we would keep the baby. If I were to go through an abortion I would end up punishing myself every day for the rest of my life. And another thing, that 'Just keep swimming' quote is from Finding Nemo and it's a lifelong quote I'll carry with forever. It's to do with a whole other part of my life and isn't specifically relevant to this.
Thanks. Hope this cleared a few things up.

A week really isnt long enough to feel any symptoms like that im afraid as the baby would still be so tiny even if you were pregnant, as said before it would be at least 4 weeks before you felt anything especially like weeing alot as thats to do with size of baby pressing on bladder and the other symptoms you've had dont often happen til later on too. My first symptom was sore breasts that moved on to sickness but this wasnt until when my period was already a bit late or I'd never have guessed. Do a test, if its negative just wait longer but there's no point guessing or over analyzing at this stage really.xx

i didnt realise i was pregnant until 2 weeks after my missed period and only AFTER my BFP did i get my main first trimester symptoms- morning sickness and VERY sore boobs!

the only symptom i probably had early (3 or 4 weeks) was tummy-ache like period pain, but at the time i just assumed my period was around the corner coz the pain ws EXACTLY the same! in fact my period pains were only ever really mild but the preggo ones were more painful.

i was really worried about them after i found out i was preg coz i'd been doing naughty stuff before i knew i was preg and i thought the pain was a result of that i expected to miscarry at any time :( thank goodness i didnt tho! :D

good luck testin hope u get the result u want

I think I remember feeling very tired within two weeks of getting pregnant but I didn't have any other symptoms until another few weeks after that.

I thought I had seen that you were TTC on another part of the forum too. I must admit that it does seem a bit odd you have posted quite a lot on these forums if you are currently on the pill and not actively TTC.

My advice would be that you are unlikely to be able to tell if you were pregnant by taking a test, if you have missed two pills last week. I would wait until you are due on and if you haven't started to bleed when you are due - take a pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back