-ve OPK followed by +ve OPKs - but no temp. rise

vid_81

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Last month was our first month of TTC - we did SMEP and followed everything religiously. Around 7 or 8 DPO I had a sore throat, extreme tiredness and twinges. I fet pregnant. Moreover, my thyroid levels were fluctuating and my endocrinologist indicated that pregnancy can clearly cause this. However, AF caught me - though one day late. I suspect a CP.

This month I had cold, cough and fever from 4-10 CD. Now, I am at 18 CD. I had positive OPKs on 15-17 CD and today a negative OPK. However, no rise in temperature! I have been charting for almost 4 months and this has never happened earlier.

Has anyone had a CP earlier and then miss ovulation the next month??

Thx!!

Im not sure hun but didnt wanna read and run

iv had pos opks but no temp rise as of yet too so im clueless as well

hope it means ur heading towards ur bfp soon tho hun xx

Was going to say Bellarina is having the same thing as you! Hope you have both Ov and you get your BFP! x

thanks, bella! Fx for your too!

The thing I am afraid of is not having ovulated at all this month! :( How sad that we have to wait for atleast a couple of weeks to even figure out if we have ovulated... <sigh!>

i know im just praying i dont have to wait another 81 days for another cycle to start!

iv just done my opk for today and its starting off negative so goodness knows xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back