Scan tomorrow, im a basket case

Melanie

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks today. I have my first scan tomorrow morning, 9 am.

I am so worried they are going to tell me something has gone wrong and I've lost my baby.

Ive got no logically reason for this, no bleeding, plenty of pregnancy symptoms but i cant shake off this fear.

I feel like a headcase.

Try not to worry but I was the same and everything was fine, they put my dates back though and I have to be rescanned next week and am worried something might have happened since last time! I reckon once you have had your scan you will feel reassured for a few days and then be back to worrying. I guess its just a sympton of being pregnant but in reality there is only a very small amount of pregnancys that go wrong. You will be on top of the world tomorrow when you see your little one, how exciting! Can't wait to hear how it went!

Katt x

Good Luck with the scan Melanie, im sure all will be fine....!!!! :D

Hey Melanie

Your fears and worries are totally normal honey.

Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you.

Let us know how you get on.

Take care

Tina xx

I agree, its natural to feel a bit worried. I think we all go through this, its probably a defense mechanism kicking in but i'm sure you'll be fine & tomorrow you'll be grinning from ear to ear with joy.

I had all the horrid/stupid thoughts going through my head & when I saw my little angel on the screen for the first time I cried, its an amazing feeling.

Good luck & let us know how it goes.

Nicki.x :D

Hi Melanie

I know how you are feeling,i have my scan next Friday and i feel the same as you :? I too feel very pregnant and have had no bleeding but can't help but worry (very excited too)!!

I will be thinking of you i am sure you will be fine xx

Thanks girls

Pregnancy does some weird stuff to you huh lol

If it helps, we all went through exactly the same worries at your stage, and look at our tickers. We are fine!! :lol:

The worry doesn't get any easier I'm afraid. They also put my dates back to 9w6dys when I had my scan, but they didn't offer me another. So my 20 week scan next Thursday is the cruncher. If it wasn't for the fact that I am being booted constantly inside, I would be crapping it!! :shock: :lol:

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Oh Tankett can't wait till next Thursday to see if you are having that much wanted little man :D !!
I am willing mine to be a little boy too as i have two daughters!! :D ,there seems to be lots of girls on here at the mo so the odds are good for us!!

Good luck next week xx

Thinking of you Melanie.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Tina xx

Good luck Melanie - can't wait to see the piccies!!!

Nikki - The odds are definitely in our favour for boys!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back