no sure if its bfp or not

me too butmight be will have to wait 2 weeks and retest and see x

Theres def a 2nd line on ur pic...id wait till af is due and do a fr test xxx

well hun maybe your last af was implantation? Thats whats just happened to me, and I'm deffo preggo. Wasn't heavy, but lasted like normal period xx I'd re test in a few days xx Good luck!! xxx

Sparkly angel what was that last AF like? mine was due friday/saturday and just had brown spotting since late saturday night, thought it would be full on this morning but still not. I am confused

yeah thanks hun i had a poss ov since then so not usre i think i i concieved id be 3+0 today so not gonan re test for another week ony thing i can think of is i ov twice?

Congrats that last pic is def a BFP! My last AF was 7th of april, and so I am on CD27 of 28, not sure how you got your dates as 2 plus 4? unless you have a long cycle .

im going from when i got my last poss ov hun not ure whats going on with my body tbh just keeping fx

Hiya Puzzle x

Last AF was very crampy, but with sort of watery pinky red blood. Sorry tmi!! At the time i thought it was odd because the pain made me think it should have been a LOT heavier. It lasted about 5 days with more like spotting towards the end but thats normal for me anyway xx

Really hope u get ur bfp soon hun! xx

thanks hunni im so tempted to test again but so sared to get a neg:S gonna wait ti 10th when i think im due on

Hey hon, i've never used OPKs but I think they show up as pos when ur pregnant based on what other people on here have posted before? xxx

hopefuly but did another 1 day ater and it was totaly neg so i dunno just have to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back