cant sleep!

Layla

Reaction score
I have been awake in bed since 3am, its now 5.18am.

i gave up trying to get comfy and go to sleep so i came down and im now eating left over pizza lol

I hate not being able to sleep :(

I think thats the worst bit as all the books tell you to get plenty of sleep but you never can, it can take me ages to get comfy and fall asleep some nights then when I'd like a lie in I wake up and have to get up because the baby is pushing my bladder so I really have to pee, then because my cats hear me they start creating to be let out of the kitchen so no hope of going back to bed, think they are preparing me for having the baby! God on midnight feeds I'm gonna have to let them out never thought of that before, if they know we're up they want to be with us, sweet :)

sooo soooooooooo tired this morning, i finaly went to sleep but i woke up an hour later coz i was having bad dreams.

I have tred to sleep today to catch up but its not happening.

i have also been getting lots of pain low down, like stretching ligament pain, i didnt get that untill the last 3 months on my two.

and heartburn, already?! anyone else got these at this stage?

Yeah I had stretching ligament pain from weeks 16 to 17, it's gone now but I suspect it will be back...

Hi Layla,
Welcome to my world!!

I spend most nights tossing and turning and have to get up atleast 3 times to go to the loo. I used to get up and watch Big Brother Live but that's finished now so will have to get into a good book!!
I also started to get stretching pains around 21 weeks. If I go for a walk I always get like a stitch pain that gradually wears off if I keep walking. Sometimes I feel like my skin is too tight for my belly!!
And heartburn, I've had that since 8weeks!! Have Gaviscon Advanced prescribed from my doc (it's free that way) and it really does work. I have the tablet form but you can get it in liquid. Give it a go.
Hope we start to bloom soon ah?!!!!

im starting to think i will never bloom lol

hope i can sleep tonight

Hugs all round ladies.

I'd love to be enjoying my pregnancy and I know I've been really really lucky not to have had serious problems but it's all those little things like not sleeping, heartburn, ligament pains and stretching that get to you sometimes isn't it?

I was talking to my Mum the other day about the birth etc and she said that although she'd not had any serious problems with either of her pregnancies in a way she found the hardest bit the 9 months of carrying rather than the labour at the end as it feels like such a long time and it's a daily toil. It does make me feel slightly better! I keep looking at mothers in a whole new way- especially mothers of several children- they are totally incredible!

Hope you all get some sleep tonight
+++

YAY! i slept all night!

My OH went to his familys last night coz he has a funeral to go to today, i think haveing the whole bed really helped, i could stretch out in any position i wanted

Ohhh dont ya love havina whole bed to ur self, the feelin of bein able to roll over as much as u want to, if even if ya dont, jus knowin u can mkes u so much more relaxed dnt it.

bec x x

yep for sure, i think the floor is the spare bed is defo my other halfs now lol, i need the whole bed lol

i have the whole bed to myself every night as OH works nights! aaah..... it's really weird at weekends to have to share the bed - but quite nice as i miss the cuddles in the week! lol

i keep waking up too though, thought the weeing every hour was supposed to stop around now??? (i'm 15+4) well i'm still weeing for britain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back