No signs!!

1stbump

Reaction score
LO is due tomorrow....

Its my first and ive had no signs that bubba is on the way!

No epriod like pain, no "clear out" no anything so i am pretty sure that im going to go late which i know is fairly normal.

But i was wondering if anyone else was like this and then whooosh went into Labour? Anyone?!!!! lol!

Just hoping i guess.... the old "have u had any twinges has already started" and if you dont answer the phone on the firt ring "oooo i thought ud gone in to labour"

Hope everyone is well on this nice sunny day tho....

I had nothing with my first until I got a back ache... Which turned out to be labour! No show, my waters didn't break, no sickness, no clear out... Nothing! X

and how long after your first back ache did u go into full labour...?

I had no signs, waters went and hour and half later Kynon was in my arms! Didnt even expect him as he was a month early and my daughter was a week late, caught me totally by surprise! with my daughter I had a show and twinges a few days before so I was ready! So anything is possible!

It was quite a while... I started to get it in the afternoon, around 13.00 and went into hospital at 01.00 in the morning as contractions were every 5 min, didn't have her until 12:10 though so 23 hours in total x

i know the feeling hun! Im due tomorrow & ive had lower backache but it seems to have worn off :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back