no sign of her * UD she got me :( *

hey girls,
she still isn't here. been feeling so rough today, been in bed for the best part of it!
i couldn't help it - i tested this morning with FMU ( someone please slap me, I'm becoming a POAS addict) but it was a BFN :sad:
I'm just hoping that i am pregnant, an its another case of my last pregnancy - i didn't get a positive till i was around 6 weeks ( i think).
i hope its not because of coming off the pill in December, an my cycles waiting till now, to go all dodgy! :wall2:

xx

well i was dreading coming online today, to tell you all that the witch got me!

i noticed spotting when i wiped last night, i had the glimmer of hope it was IB - how very wrong was i !
so looks like no birthday BFP for me - but hey least i can drink now!

OH was really upset, he said he thought i was pregnant.
but roll on this cycle, as we do !!!

thanks girls xxxxxxxxx

Sorry she got you. Fingers crossed for next month xx

Sorry to hear that MissPink - you enjoy your birthday and fingers crossed for a BFP next month Xx

Last edited:
sorry she got you lovely xx all the best for next cycle xx have a nice birthday xx

Ahh sorry about your blooming AF! Miss Pink

Enjoy the birthday celebrations and then get back in to the TTC club with us lot X

damn it! I was thinking of you while I was offline, all the s igns were so promising :wall2:

still, you're well in to the next cycle now, all the best dolly xxx

Ahhh really sorry she got you Miss Pink , come and join me for in TTC for early May testing.
Have a lovely Birthday too X

damn it! I was thinking of you while I was offline, all the s igns were so promising :wall2:

still, you're well in to the next cycle now, all the best dolly xxx

awww thank you hun, your so sweet. yeah i was getting my hopes up too, then she surpised me - as she does.
yeah im on cd10 today, so with any luck :)
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back