Yay! Its morning sickness!

Fordee

Reaction score
Have to claim hitting a personal milestone this week. I have endured all day sickness since 5 weeks and I was finding it hard to remember when I last ate a meal or could even go into my kitchen without heaving. :shock:
However, for the last 3 days my sickness has turned into morning sickness. Hurrah! I don't want to claim victory quite yet, but after eating and enjoying my dinner with the family 3 times this week, a little bit of normality is feeling so, so good. :dance:
To anyone else who is suffering, when it starts to get a bit better you will really, really appreciate it. Just hang in there. xx

:yay: Aw bless you hun! That's great!! :D Can't wait to start feeling normal again, got a way to go yet tho :( x x

Pmsl!

I know the feeling only too well!
I had suffered with constant sickness for over 3 weeks, but now its capped to morning and early afternoon sickness.

I threw up early this afternoon after feeling dodgy all morning, but I'm starting to come round, as I always do at around this time :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

My sickness is currently all day every day but I'm trying my hardest to persevere and keep eating properly lol. It's definetely harder said than done x

I (this is as much as I wrote, before having to lean over my bed and throw up into my bin :() am feeling very sorry for myself, been suffering for a bit now. MW said as long as I was keeping down fluids, but even they are starting to come back up :( Somw days are worse than others, but just trying to keep going and stay calm! I get really panicky when I'm sick and start breathing too quickly, and my OH has been great with this! Bless! Just glad uni know now so not so bad if I have to go home :)

yay!! :), Mine constant sickness stopped all together for 2 weeks and now has come back as just 'morning sickness' which is nice :)!, nice to feel human again isn't it?!

BabyEm Hope it eases for you soon!

Last edited:
yay!! :), Mine constant sickness stopped all together for 2 weeks and now has come back as just 'morning sickness' which is nice :)!, nice to feel human again isn't it?!

BabyEm Hope it eases for you soon!

Thanks! So do I lol, fed up of having my head in a bowl or toilet lol :sick:

Aw babyem hope u start feeling better soon. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

In the mornings when i wake up i feel very sick, but i am mever ever vomiting. ive never been sick and im 7 and a half weeks. it goes after i attempt a slice of toast or cereal but these last 2 days i havent had any!
I hope it eases for you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back