No self control :-(

Dinky

Reaction score
2 weeks go I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes so have changed my diet to eat less sugary goods and more fruit, brown bread etc etc. however, my sweet tooth is too much for me sometimes :( I've no self control and have just scoffed a leftover custard donut...I know I don't have to cut out completely but I'm not feeling satisfied, ever!!

On a nicer note, my partner, bless him, bought me a voucher on groupon for a 2 hour salon appt to have my hair done, highlights, restyle etc. I can't wait!!!!!xx

I dont think you should cut out everything or your go stir crazy just try and limit what you do have, seems your doing right things with the rest of your diet.

Bless your partner, I keep hinting for a pedicure as I can no longer reach my toes, he did however book me a brazilian wax via Living Social (like group on) a BIG hint me thinks!!!!

Aww poor you. I'm not sure I would cope with diabeties because I'm a sweet tooth at heart. My DH is diabetic and it's very hard for him too 3 years on after his diagnosis! Probably worse being around me lol. Just make sure you fill up on all the good savoury food that will keep you going & not make you crave sweet stuff. Brown bread, brown rice & pasta etc should keep you fuller for longer. Just think if you gorge on crap your baby is gonna get massive hehe. I'm sure you can have the occasional treat but not a massively sugary one. I feel for you but hang in there cos when that bubba is out you can eat again all being well! Xx

Thanks ladies x

Jody, my OH mentioned something about my 'downstairs' the other day too! I got a bit annoyed and told him I can't bloody reach it!!! Haha! A couple more months and our men will hopefully have us back to normal!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back