• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No movement at 19 weeks??

Littlerayray

Reaction score
Hi all

I am 19 weeks today and have not felt any movement AT ALL yet. No kicks, flutters, nothing. Is anyone else in the same position? We have our 20 week scan next Wednesday so hopefully everything will be ok.

Any comments welcome... good or bad... I'd rather be prepared.

Thanks! x

hi hun i only felt this 1 around the 19 week mark and this is my 5th so dont worry :) you will soon be feeling your baby x

I never felt mine till 22 weeks. At my 20 week scan it was so strange to see baby turning somersaults but not be able to feel a thing! Sonographer said it was normal for it not to be until 22/23 weeks. When I did finally feel mine, I never got any of the flutters or pops - just went straight to big movements :) xx

The difficulty with this is that EVERY woman and pregnancy is different! There's no hard and fast rules about when you should start feeling anything, I'm sure all is fine with your little one! As the ladies say, a lot of women don't feel anything definite until 20+ weeks so you're not alone!

x

I never felt baby for sure until about 22 weeks, I had flutters for a week or two before then I think but wasn't sure. So don't worry yourself, everyone is different :) x

am 17 weeks also was tinking same as u because seen lots people saying they had flutters this and that and a havent felt a thing this me second child so we all different x

Im 19 weeks too and the opposite! I do sometimes wonder if its just gas though lol. Nothing to worry about - perfectly normal not to feel anything till later! I even sometimes feel it so much I expect to see my tummy move but nope - nothing yet but too early I know, I'm just impatient!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back