no more..

isobel84

Reaction score
no more slouching for me.. last few days when i have been sat in the sofa leaning forward its a killer.. he gets right under my ribs.. sofas in not for sitting straight in its for comfy sitting and i hate that it hurts me.

Its mostly in my right side but abit in my left aswell.. it just hurts so much that i have to lay on the floor most of the time in the evening.. not a pretty sight me trying to get up. Sometimes the only thing helping is doggy position.. :shock:

my sofa is no good for me either, I spend most of the evening sitting on my gym ball!

Same!! I am sooooo uncomfy on the sofa it's horrible!! I can't seat there either because it kills my lower back!! Bed on my nee memory foam mattress is the only place I am comfy!!! Heaven!!! Hope your pains subside & you can relax!! Xx

Only my 3 seater is good enough for me as I can lie on my side on it, others are killing me as well...

OMG i have the same problem!!!! Does a gymball actually help?

Exercise balls are AMAZING!! Dead comfy to sit on and keep you in an upright possition to help baby into a good position for birth!

They're also good for labouring with - so i've been told! My hospital has them on the wards so hoping they've a spare one for me :D

defo get an exercise ball i used mine once or something but intend of using it alot more now am reaching the end :)

haha this made me laugh so much as last night i was wtching tv and on the sofa and kept fidgeting and moving around and moaning as the baby was right under my ribs. i kept getting some really funny looks off OH lol!!

Oh is getting me one.. i said Tesco got some cheep as i think i can remember someoen said they sell them?

Tesco's have them yeah :)

I got mine from Asda a few years ago - was only about £3.50 :D Used it more during my pregnancy then I did when exercising... lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back