tickles!

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
the feeling when bubs moves about it just feels weird an is uncomfortable (sp) an hurts abit, but thats more so around belly button area, an my sides & ribs but i dont know wheither its kicks or shes moving her hands but it literaly feels like somoneone is tickling my belly from the inside lol (duhh) :wall: quite low down, its got to be her hands right? either that or shes bloody a gymnast!
also iv heard in late pregnancy your not suppost to sleep on your back? im the most comfy on my back as if i lay on my sides bubs goes nuts an kicks the crap outta me and doesnt stop for ages!

yeah will be her hands

as for the back sleeping... you're supposed to stop that at around 24-26 weeks (i wont explain why because lisa will just take the p!ss outta me for getting veins and arteries mixed up), but you can squash allsorts so stick to your sides.. she'll soon get bored of kicking you and fall asleep

I get that at night, when I'm lying on my side it feels like she's tickling my hip bone and it makes me squirm :lol:

I often wake up on my back it just so comfy but i roll onto a side once I realise

with my second i got that tickly feeling and i thought it was babys hair, when she was born she had lots of hair that was all standing up like a mohican, so im still convinced that was the feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back