No more mr boobie!

purplebluered

Reaction score
:cheer: Had the last booby feed today, it was so sad, had no let down and hardly any milk there. I let Isaac feed for just 5 mins each side and then it was 5ozs of bottle which he gulped down in 10 mins flat :lol:

I had to wean Isaac to bottle for a whole load of reasons which I don't really want to go into. I'm kinda sad it was so easy to give up (10 days in total :shock: ) but I'm happy for lots of reasons.

SO, this is what I'm looking forward to..
- no more breastpads that move about and are difficult to get back into place after feeding (this is ALL of them, not just one brand :wall: )
- a lie in tomorrow whoop whoop yay for DH!!
- LOTS of wine!!! (just for this week, then will stop as inactively ttc!)
- NO MORE exposing myself!!! Isaac always moves his head so fast I've exposed myself on countless occasions more than I care to remember!!
- I can wear the most impractical top ever and not kick myself for having just randomly chosen a top I forgot I stopped wearing cos of breastfeeding!
- I can go out for the day without Isaac, going to have a pamper day with my mumma :cheer: :cheer:

Ok that's all I can think of, now writing all of that has cheered me up no end. Thanks for listening girls! :D

Oh!! Oh!! I just thought of another reason!! I can go out soon and buy the most sexy underwired bras ever!!! :cheer:

Awww that's kind of sad but YAY for looking on the positive side :cheer:

Didn't realise you were wanting another baby so soon! Are you mad?!?!?!?!?!?! :rotfl:

Yay, glad its working out for you and has been relatively painless. I'd definitely prescribe some wine and you time before ttc number 2 - I think I had 2 weeks between stopping breastfeeding and falling pregnant with this baby and wish I'd made the most of it - drunk more wine and eaten more pate and brie!

Valentine Xxx

debecca said:
Awww that's kind of sad but YAY for looking on the positive side :cheer:

Didn't realise you were wanting another baby so soon! Are you mad?!?!?!?!?!?! :rotfl:

I agree to both! LOL

And ohhhhhhh, to have underwire!

I agree with the girls, sad yet relieving. Although i love boobie feeding i would love to enjoy a BFing free lifestyle once in a while :D

ooh baby number 2! ;)

thats great you were able to stop breastfeeding so easily!!! how did you manage to introduce the bottle so well?

Errrr, yes I may just be mad!! I say inactively ttc, is there such a thing?! I say it to mean, if I get pregnant great, if I don't then that's ok too...but that's only ok for a little while!

Star, I got Isaac onto bottles really well because he was always having an EBM bottle at night for his last feed every day anyway, which he's had since day dot. He just took to it well as he was used to it. Mind you, it was really inconsistent at first, he'd take 5 ozs one feed then 2 at the next, but it kinda evened out a bit.

Woo hoo, I'm still thinking about all the positives :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back