No More Mr Booby!

Thanks ladies!! :hug: Again, thank you SO much for all the support while I was breastfeeding.

I'm feeling a lot happier now! I'm proud of how far we got, and I'm so pleased that I diod EVERTHING I could to try and perservere. My nipples were just agony in the end & I'd have become a very unhappy Mummy!

The final straw was when I started to feel a bit angry at Evie wanting yet ANOTHER feed. I knew damn well I shouldn't be feeling that way so switched. Now I'm singing "Evie wants a bottle, la la la" to the tune of "Leaving on a Jet Plane" :roll: :rotfl:

She's so settled now! But OMG formula nappies are MANK. :puke: Oh and she's more sicky :puke: xxx

im abit late, but i think you did so well getting as far as you did. i would have given up ages ago with all the problems you had :hug:

glad to hear Evie is settling, it might take a week of weird poos until she settles, i know Isla's were :puke: for the first week on formula...now we have gaviscon poos which are something else entirely!

well done for lasting as long as you did Dannii. Like people have been saying, happy mummy = happy baby. Like you, my final straw came when I was dreading the next feed (and LO was losing weight!). Listen to advice about stopping gradually though - I didn't and I swear the pain was unbelievable!

yay for Hipp Organic babies, they don't get stinky poos...

but I always said I'd never look at korma in the same way again either :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back