no longer ttc (for the moment)

sam27

Reaction score
OMG this has been such a hard decision!

well as some of you may remember me saying i an a student nurse and will finish in may. to cut a long story short i have been thinking about waiting due to the fact that i am still yet to get a job and wont get maternity pay. i have saving that will let me take M/L but....and i know this sounds mad! i am going to need a new car or i am going to find myself stuck at home on my own with hubby at work.

we have 2 great danes and i have a mini! so i need a car that i can get the dogs in the back and the baby and be safe which means using the baby fund to do this (god i am sounding materialistic) which means then i wont have enough money to do it now, that way i can go and stay with mum and dad when hubby is working nights and my friends (we only moved 35 miles away but its enough!) it also means i can get some experience with my job, i wont have to try and get a job when i am pg, we can get the house finished and it will all make life easier when we do have a baby

so to get my maternity pay i think i need to wait about 8 months, it seems like ages but i am sure it will pass. i am going to do NFP as i dont want to go on the pill and if it happens then it happens, i will be thrilled so it wont be the end of the world and hey it may have taken that long any way.

so the question is......can i still be part of the forum! :D i have met some great people here and will be back so i would like to stay intouch and want to see you all get your bfps! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww Sam, that must have been such a hard decision to make. Of course you can still be with us! :hug: :hug: We still need all your advice and comments lol.

You aren't going anywhere :talkhand:

katex

xxKateBxx said:
aww Sam, that must have been such a hard decision to make. Of course you can still be with us! :hug: :hug: We still need all your advice and comments lol.

You aren't going anywhere :talkhand:

katex

thanks hun :hug:

the only reason i can come up with for not waiting is I WANT A BFP NOW!!!

so for once in my life i am going to wait :cry:

oh Sam that's such a brave and responsible decision! I'm sure you're doing what's best for you and your family. Good luck with your projects and YES you are more than welcome to stay! who knows you might even get your BFP before many of us here :hug:

That must have been a hard decision but I am sure 8 months will be here before you know it. You are always welcome here as far as I am concerned. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

what a difficult decision that must have been. i know how much you want(ed) a bfp :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you stick around to give lots of advice! I need it!

Hi Sam, it's very brave of you come to your decision but you have to do what you feel is right for you.

You must definitley keep in touch with us lot and who knows you might just have a very happy accident. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back