the plan for the next few months

sam27

Reaction score
well what a day i have had! i nearly ended up in tears! :( so things have changed slightly!

i am due to qualify in may (am a student nurse) and i have got so much on my plate. i have got 2 more very important assignments to do which i have been putting off and today i have my application forms to try and find a job, they say we will get permanant contracts and will deffinatly get jobs just depends on where but reality is setting in that i am nearly finished.

so....i have decided that i am going to stop charting and symptom spotting! i am just going to have sex when we want because we love each other and for no other reasons and then in may when i know where i am working i am going to use the opk's again (if i have not got a bfp by then that is)

i dont want to stop trying but i can not spend all my time constantly thinking about babies! so i am going to chill and get through the next couple of months.

i dont think i am going to get a bfp this month and i am still hoping but i just want to find out so i know as i know damn well i am going to spend the next couples of days wishing

so i am going to try (doubtful) to cut down on the time i spend here as well, will still come in everyday just not for hours :rotfl:

any how just wanted to get that off my chest! as i said i think i have bad pmt :hug:

I think that sounds like an excellent idea. You wait, now you'll relax about it it'll happen for you. Using all these kits can turn you a bit neurotic about the whole thing ~ it did me! ~ but now you know roughly when in your cycle you need to bd to make it work without the opk you'll probably find you've a lot better chance. Also, it makes it fun again, which you can tend to loose because you become so obsessed with baby making!

Good luck with the rest of your course hun :hug:

thank you, i have wanted this for so long (we had big debates a few yrs ago if we should split up! due to having kids) that i think i just went from 0-100mph i have have to remember i have other stuff that i need to concentrate on as well.

I think that sounds really sensible hon, even though I HATE to see anyone stop charting. :D Make sure you come back to it when you're no longer stressed, tho! :hug:

Aww Sam, good luck with your course and hope to see you in here stil even if you are taking things easy with TTC, please do pop in from time to time xx

Donna's here said:
Aww Sam, good luck with your course and hope to see you in here stil even if you are taking things easy with TTC, please do pop in from time to time xx

i dont think you would get rid of me even if i was stopping ttc :rotfl:

hope that works. although...having sex cause you're in love - what kind of crazy idea is that? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back