No longer a virgin.........

MrsR

Reaction score
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!! After being a member of eBay for 3-4 months I finally, FINALLY bid on something!!!!!!! And I WON!!!! (sorry-in case you can't tell I'm a tad excited). No longer an eBay virgin! Woooooohoooooo x ;-)

:yay: I am too impatient for bidding :lol: Buy it now for me.. Ebays great you will love it xx

ha! you've done it now, your house will soon be filled with stuff you never knew you needed til you saw it on eBay lol!!

Lol I love eBay I got like five things in the last week off eBay lol baby shopping! Lol what did you win? Hope ya didn't outbid me on anything ;)

Aw I love eBay! I'm just like jenifer though, got to buy it now, can't stand the wait with bidding lol

Got a big bundle of baby clothes x I keep hopping on to look for graco symbio but because the one I want (mars) is brand new noone has any being sold cheaper than in shop so will just be getting it from shop I think x x I'm not sure what else to look at now x lol! X x

:yay: I bloomin love ebay! welcome to the club!!!

i love ebay i won a lovely cot bed for £22.00!!! and the guy dropped it off for free just need mattress
and i won a brand new pram/pushchair thats £350 in the shops and i won it for £143!!!!!!!!

have fun bidding loads of bargins to be had xx

welcome to club and have fun and many good bids !!! :dance:

Last edited:
I got two swaddled wraps I'm trying to stock up on them lol I never had them with bella and zander but really wanted them :D so this time I'm making sure I have like 8 or so I won a pink one -yes I know I'm team yellow but it was so cute and I through if I do use it it will be in the comfort of my own home at night or bella can have it for her dolls lol!! And a yellow 0-3 one :D and a star trek blu-ray DVD lol ok not baby related but we only have avatar blu-ray and my 100" screen is coming tommorow eeeeekkkk excited!!!!! X x x x

I seen the title and the author and thought hmmmm me thinks this is a bit late :lol:

ebay is fab I got moses basket stand and this week a fab baby on board silver cross fabric one which was half the price compared to the one in the shop x

Lmao Wobbles!! :-D x x the package arrived and it's all good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back