No change in Bladder

fresh

Reaction score
I'm coming up for 8 weeks in a couple of days and all the guides are saying I should be peeing all the time
I'm not
I'm trying to drink everything I can yet not really able to fit much in as I feel full all of the time or nauseous
Bladder does feel a bit different like when I totally empty it feels 'different'
Already been tested for UTI by midwife which came black clear so it's not that, then my worry was it's not all in the right place but I gotta wait til April for my first scan
Should I be worried or is this everyone being different or is it still early and all these 'guides' too generic
Getting all other symptoms of nausea, lack of appetite, sore boobies etc.

Thanks

I havnt had much change in that area either, don't worry too much, uterus isn't that big yet and it my just be position of it isn't pressing on your bladder. I'm 9+4 and only just feeling a slight difference like in the morning I feel more urgency to go and feel like bladder is completely full but when I go Its normal amount, but don't think I'm going more that I normally do in a day xx

I wouldn't be too worried hun, everyone's different. I'd enjoy non peeing while it lasts lol :') :hug: x

I haven't noticed any difference in the amount I'm peeing, everyone is so different! xx

I have had no change, sometimes I think I pee less! x

anyone wanna swap with me lol x

I haven't changed in the daytime. Started going through the night which I didn't used to! Don't read into what u should be feeling. Everyone is different. Xx

I haven't changed in the daytime. Started going through the night which I didn't used to! Don't read into what u should be feeling. Everyone is different. Xx

Im the same was never up through the night and it started as I was up up to three times a night it has since gone down to once mibbe twice if I have drank alot xx

Thanks for replies, feel a bit more normal now, getting urge to go more often now :D

Aww, fresh dont you love how pregnancy makes you kinda grateful for unpleasant things, because it means that everything is proceeding normally. I don't mind the vomiting so much when I know it means my little one is growing big and strong. Same with you and peeing.

anyone wanna swap with me lol x

And me Loula!!! 8 times in the night! Not quite as bad as the record breaking 13 of last week but still pretty pee-a-lific!!!!
Sounds like everyone's different so not to worry lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back