Funny feeling in bladder

CharlieC

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm 6 weeks, starting 7th week tomorrow. I've noticed an increase in my trips to the loo but have now noticed a sort of heavy/full feeling in my bladder most of the time. It's in no way painful just yet another new and strange feeling, pee is normal, not painful or anything. Anyone? :)

hi, im 10 weeks and i have that feeling all of the time. i went through the same thing when i was pregnant with my first. i always felt like i had a full bladder. if your not in pain and everythin seems normal i wouldnt worry about it. :)

I would not worry - i had this at the weekend and kept on trying to go to the toilet and I think I ended up straining something as when I did need to go to the loo I had a burning pain like cystitus kind of feeling! I haven't got a urine infection though and as soon as I chilled out a bit it stopped!

(was quite stressed and nervous about my scan on Tuesday, so could not relax at all all weekend)

Am fine now!

Hi its a totally normal feeling, especially if its not your first pregnancy, i have noticed its a really funny feeling in my 3rd. So congratulations and all the best for your pregnancy x

Thanks everyone for your replies, you've put my mind at rest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back