No Braxton hicks?

Okaasan

Reaction score
32 weeks and no pretend contractions for me... who else hasn't felt them yet?

C'mon, I want to feel the squeeze! :rotfl:

my god :shock: does that really say only 56 days to go?

yikes!

(edit) but at least it's not 5 days overdue :wink: come on baby, stop mucking around!

I have Braxton Hicks all the time, but I've never noticed them unless I put my hand on my stomach and feel it being tight as there's no pain.

I only started having b'hicks about 2 weeks ago - was beginning to think I would never get them! Now I get them a lot, but no pain with them at all thankfully

I've had braxton hicks since I was 15 weeks!

I wouldn't worry if you're not getting them, everyone is different. Mine have increased in frequency over the last month. When I asked my doctor about them he said the fact that I'd been getting them so long and nothing had happened in terms of me going into labour, it was a good sign that it was just normal for me. He also said they will increase in frequency and in intensity the closer it gets to the big day. He also added that real contractions are very different and I'll know when I'm in labour.

I sometimes get them every 5-10 minutes for anywhere up to an hour and sometimes only a couple a day. It just varies. My baby's activity also influences how often I get them.

i've been getting them since about 16 weeks, but the last few weeks they have been quite intense, some actually take my breath away!

I don't have them, but then i have no tummy muscles left :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back