braxton hicks???

NICCI

Reaction score
i am just wondering what braxton hicks feel like and when should i start to feel them???? :?

I haven't had them yet but I've heard others say they felt like tightenings either in your bad or bump.

I'm certain I had them on Sunday, it felt like my muscles were contracting without me telling them to, quite low down and like doing stomach crunches. It was weird but I can't describe it, but knew it was them straight away. Bump was rock hard at the time, then it went away and I felt completely normal afterwards! Was weird, but exciting!

My bump goes very hard, and i find if i'm walking it gets quite uncomfortable.
I also have a funny feeling in my belly, kinda like when your on a banana boat at a theme park the funny lurch when you reach the top.

My BH's made my tummy feel hard, usually from the top down but nothing right down *there* nor did it feel inside so to speak, more the outer part.

Many women don't get BH's or notice them.

Contractions feel totally different. Pain lower down and inside rather than across the bump. Bump didn't go hard either.

doesnt sound like ive had any yet!!! i hope i do get them tho!!

i think i have had some, but not 100% surem they just felt tight, but for me there was no pain.

Sandi

When i had my 28 week abdominal check last week the midwife said "Oooh look you're having a Braxton Hicks right now!". I couldn't feel anything at all but she made me touch my tummy and it was like concrete - I couldn't believe that I didn't feel any different! Since then my tummy has gone rock hard a few times. I quite like it! :lol:

When i had my 28 week abdominal check last week the midwife said "Oooh look you're having a Braxton Hicks right now!". I couldn't feel anything at all but she made me touch my tummy and it was like concrete - I couldn't believe that I didn't feel any different! Since then my tummy has gone rock hard a few times. I quite like it! :lol:

hello girls, im sorry to be posting on third tri the last few days i have just been having a peek whos in here, i know im a while away yet but i just love it in here :lol: when i had my DD three years ago third tri brightened my day :)
i just posted a week or so ago in second tri about braxton hicks. i didnt this it was possible for me to get them already, but i was using my doppler (little one was having a party in there :lol: ) and as i got up i had a huge feeling of preasure and my bump moved all to my front and hardened up like a football it was strange to have one so early. its happened maybe 3 times now i dread to think what its going to feel like as i come into third tri i cant wait :cheer: sorry to ramble xxx

I think i've been getting them the past week. every now and then my stomach goes rock hard and tight, then after about 20/30 seconds it relaxes again. If im walking, it can really be uncomfprtable, even painfull, but if im sitting its just weird.
I get a LOT of lower aching, like when you have a period.....that normal too?

maybe i have had them my bump does go really hard and tight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back