12 weeks next thurs and still no scan appointment :s

anon123

Reaction score
hi girls, anyone else find that hospital appointments take ages to get sorted? i had my 1st midwife appointment last thursday and they told me the appointment letter would come through the post... its been over a week now and still nothing and im 12 weeks next thursday... should i be chasing this up or not...

i would b chasing it up for sure ! x

thanks i think i will on monday... who do i call my gp?:s sorry its not been made very clear to me who to contact

I would call your midwife, it will be her who's referred you I would have thought. I sent had my booking in app for this pregnancy yet but last time my midwife called the ultrasound dept herself and made me an appointment there and then. Guess everywhere is different though!

When i went to my booking in appointment, the midwife gave me the number for the department at the hospital to chase at 11 weeks if I don't receive the appointment. Its important if you would like the nuchal scan as that can only be done between 11-14 weeks. I received my appointment this week and it 2 weeks on Monday so I would chase in case they are booked up. Good luck!

so i called the midwife yesterday and she said she would get back to me today and still nothing! a little anoyed tbh she seemed to want me off the phone asap! if i still dont have a letter by thursday when im 12 weeks i'll call again. thanks x

I agree I think you should call her again tomorrow Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back