No baby

maybe you should test in a weeks time and see what it comes up, then if it is still positive, go to your GP rather than hospital xxx

let me know the results :D good luck hunni xxx take care xxx

this may not be any cause of worry, if u are getting positive results then ur pregnant and the reason it wouldnt be picked up on a scan is because ur probably too early, i had an internal scan yesterday as i was also bleeding and the lining is thick as it should be in pregnancy and it was again confirmed at the hospital that i am pregnant, but in the scan they couldnt see a baby, because im very early, like 4 weeks, the bleeding is very common, its implantation bleeding, when i first did a test it was faint, i did 3 the same day all faint, and then when it was confirmed at my doctors early last week it was weakly positive, i did another test to check my hormone levels last saturday and the line was much stronger, but its still too early to detect on a scan.

so have u had confirmation from ur doctor? if not go get that done, give it another week then they should deffo be able to tell

i had clots though, not big and not many though. i have phoned the doctor because i keep gettin period pains and im not due on. ive got to phone next week... and he will also tell me the report from the hospital he also said i am not totally out of luck and to keep my options open so that has made me feel better...not building my hopes up too much though. also i have just worked out that i could of concieved after the bleeding according to clear blue test. well im glad somthing simular has happend to someone else and they have had a positive outcome. thanks alot for your advice, best of luck in your pregnancy xxx

i really wouldnt bank too much on what the digi tests say as far as the conception goes, if u think conception happened at 4-5 weeks ago then that would explain a lot including the bleeding, hmmm clots, well u never know at least u got a doc to perk u up a lil bit, hope all goes well for u tho whatever the outcome

this may not be any cause of worry, if u are getting positive results then ur pregnant and the reason it wouldnt be picked up on a scan is because ur probably too early, i had an internal scan yesterday as i was also bleeding and the lining is thick as it should be in pregnancy and it was again confirmed at the hospital that i am pregnant, but in the scan they couldnt see a baby, because im very early, like 4 weeks, the bleeding is very common, its implantation bleeding, when i first did a test it was faint, i did 3 the same day all faint, and then when it was confirmed at my doctors early last week it was weakly positive, i did another test to check my hormone levels last saturday and the line was much stronger, but its still too early to detect on a scan.

so have u had confirmation from ur doctor? if not go get that done, give it another week then they should deffo be able to tell

thats what i thought that it would be too early to detect anything i dont want to get your hopes hun but it all doesnt add up to me
i didnt pass any clots but i gushed blood 3 times on my last pregnacy and all was ok
i really hope you know either way soon xx

thanks im still gettin positive tests but the hospital tested negative she only left it 10 seconds showed me it and screwed it up! x

omgoodness what is wrong with your midwives! they seriously need to reconsider their careers if they're treating people like that. so sorry hun, next time you will suceed!!! xxxxxx

I told all my family and close friends as soon as I found out I was pregnant and then had a MC at 7 wks. I felt awful telling people but everyone was great and very supportive!!! Take care hon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back