No af yet.

Jasons Bride

Reaction score
I am 3 days late according to my chart and still no af. I am going to take a test today at 7 proabably. I know that its not with first urine but it will be with second and i drank only a can of pop. i think that would be ok.
My symptoms include...
Sore bbs.
Nausea (started today)
tugging feeling from belly button
Fatique
Emotional.
I don't really knwo if any of these are symptoms or not. Usually my af is on track but I have had one cycle where it was really long. I will keep you guys updated.!

With the super effective tests weve got now I really dont think that it has to be FMU any more. They all say Hcg levels are higher in the morning but to be honest they pick it up very accuratly anyway.

When i got my BFP on 22nd (AF due that day) i tested at 7pm and it came up really very dark, even darker than the line that shows you the test works!

I wish you all the very best of luck and do let us all know how you got on! :D Fingers and toes crossed!

I also tested in the evening, and got big blue "pregnant" letters in less than a minute!

Good luck!

Hiya Amanda

It's all sounding positive so far! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just wanted to wish you lotsa GOOD LUCK! for the big test!

Hope you got your BFP last night!

Hi Amanda,
I am in the same boat as you. I am also 3-4 days late for AF. Having symptoms, but had a BFN on....Monday morning. I am a little hopeful. You know how we all cling to hope until AF finally arrives. I am hoping that you get your BFP. I can't wait to see what that looks like!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back