AF or pg signs....

rachie29

Reaction score
currently on day 24 of 26 day cycle so testing monday... have had funny taste in my mouth for over a week, no othr symptoms until last couple of days.. now getting cramps, bbs are really painful , hungry, moody and dizzy spells....

unfortunately they could also be af signs... so am wondering how many of you that got your BFPs got symptoms really close to af date?

:pray:

im overdue af and ive got af style cramps but nothing else still getting bfn's though hate all this waiting around driving me mad
sorry i cant help much more
manda x

Hi

I got symptoms for a good few days before AF was due like AF cramps, sore BBs and really thought AF was coming early. SO it is possible!! good luck

xx

i also got most of these symptoms a few days before af was due i got my bfp when i was 3 days late as i didn dare test b4 then in case i was dissappointed. sounds hopeful hun good luck!! xxx

thanks girls.. i've been saying on here aall week that i'm not going to get excited but as af date draws nearer i'm looking for signs af is coming not other way round!! how crazy is that....
:moon:

Good luck with your testing on Monday :D

Let us know how it goes :hug:

pror to my BFP, I had terrible wind, my boobs were big and felt very heavy and had af pain so never tested till i was nearly 6 weeks as I was sure i was just due my period . good luck for monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back