No af just brown spotting

Luaive

Reaction score
Im hoping someone can help me here, im currently tcc, af can be anything from 21+ days, im currently on day 34 of my cycle, and thou i had period like symptoms (cramps, back ache) a while ago, i have had no sign of a period except some mild light brown discharge when i go to the toilet, not even all the time and no need to use any sanitary wear.

I have done a preg test using one of the ebay cheapies and its says neg also same with the ov sticks :( Has anyone experienced this?

Now and again we just get weird starts to our periods. Whats it like today a day later?

Without trying to be too grim it is like a brownish gunge, thou not had any since this morn and no sign of af now 35 days since last af started, weird thing is about a week ago i had all the signs i was due on and usually i get my af a day of two later but not getting any symptoms naw! Have got a cold so maybe that is messing things up?

Well a cold means youre producing more mucis, and that means down there too, so could be related although slim chance probably.

Some peopel might say could it be implantaion spotting, but youre getting a neg test result. I tink you'll just have to wait to see if it turns into a proper period. Might be worth just doing another test ina day or 2 to rule that out.

i really have no idea but mabe it's advisable to go to your doctors? have you ever gone this long between periods? have you thought about taking another test? :) welcome to the forum :hug:

Got my af, gutted and glad at the same time coz least now i can start using all the tips ive gained from here and hopefully get a bfp soon :D

Sorry AF got you babes :( Might be worth you charting to pinpoint ovulation as you have messed up cycles? Have you recently come off pill? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back