Keep getting BFN...how long until I get a BFP if I am PG?

missy123

Reaction score
hi ladies,

I am now 2 and a half weeks late for my AF....been testing every few days in the mornings and still not got a BFP!!!!

Been to the doc's but they wont let me have a blood test, they just did me another urine test and told me blood and urine tests are no different (which I don't agree with and have been told otherwise).

So I have had a few symptoms that lead me to believe I could be pregnant but just keep getting BFN.....

I have had a late AF before (last year sometime) but I have had AF symptoms such as tender boobs, choco cravings, moody etc... But I haven't had any of these.... So I really don't think or feel like I am going to have a AF at all!!!!!!!

Anyone else had this happen to them and has anyone had to wait weeks for their BFP????

thanks
dawn
xxx

Hi Missy,

I am the same I am one week late now and tests are BFN at the moment but the doc told me today that I should wait and that not everyone will show up positive with tests even when they are quite far along xxx Chin up and dont worry about it as this may make it delayed.

I really hope it is a BFP for you xxx

He did say he would do a blood test if I still have no sign of AF in two weeks or so thought but I have heard a blood test is different than a home test??

Hope you get the result you want xx

:pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back