Blood Test Shows BFN

shez

Reaction score
Hi,

I went for a blood test yesterday as i was 9 days late for af and doctor just wanted to check but results showed BFN. I was gutted but had a feeling it would be deep down as i only came off the bcp in february. How long does it usually take for the pill to get out of your system. I guess I'm now playing the waiting game for my af to start, now.

Sheree

I hate to be a party pooper but i stopped it 15 months ago and my AF is still all over the place. I am going for blood tests tomorrow to see what is going on!

I think that it can take up to 2years but normally much quicker.

BABY DUST TO ALL! :lol: :D :lol:

I think the average is no longer than six months. I know it's really hard but i think we'll have to try and not stress over it and think about it too much because then it's more likely to happen naturally.

I think as women (i'm sure we all do this) if we think we could be pg we start daydreaming about things - like pregnancy all the way to delivery and try to imagine practically whole of the child's life! We need to try and take out mind off things!!

I don't know why but I have a feeling we will end up conceiving at about the same time :D

Vicky xx

Lets hope so - have you seen any sign of af yet - i'm on day CD41 and still no sign. Evenso, the cramping and bloating seems to have disappeared - i'm also wondering if before i was looking for symptoms and now i know that the blood test has proven -tive, its settled my mind and i'm not looking for them any more.

I've come to the conclusion (just like dh says) - if it happens, it happens but not to obsess about it at the same time otherwise it will not happen at all!!

I'm sure we'll all get there in the end.
Take Care
Sheree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back