no af and negative test could i still be pregnant?

sarahj

Reaction score
my period was due wednesday and im normally 28 days exactly i did test that evening and the next evening but both negative i used first response but i was to impatient to wait for morning sample!!!!!! im tear full and a week ago i had tummy ache for two days i do not feel like my period is on its way as no tummy cramps etc and im having wild dreams! i might just be being to hopefull as i miscarried in june do you think i should test again but hang on for morning wee sample?

thanks sarah x x

Yes, definately test again with a morning sample, but maybe wait a few days if you can!! You could be pg, have a look at pricklyfairy's post - there is hope for us all if we get a BFN in the first few overdue days!!

Good luck, and loads of babydust,

Em xx

Yes I would to wait a day or so and then retest again. Your HCG level may not have been high enough to detect. I agree with Emmaandgary in using first morning urine. Let us know.

Good Luck!!!

xoxo Ree

Hi Sarah j, Have you done another test yet? Fingers crossed for you hun. My friend is a month late and worried she might be pregnant but all her tests are coming out negative!!! She is a young single mum and it seems the ones who dont want to fall pregnant, always do and I miscarried April and still trying. Life isnt fair! Do you think there is a chance she is pregnant as she has no symptoms of pregnancy?
Baby dust to you all.
Nic xxx

Hi everyone,

All my tests were coming up negative and it took to go to the doctors for pains in my side for a positive to come up!!!!

My fingers are crossed for you all!

just wondering if you have done another test yet, let us know the news Sarah.

x

did loads of tests and all og them bfn!!! i think im just trying to hard. i have now bought ovulation tests and im tring that this month i have never done this before so a bit of a learning curve any advice would help

ta sarah x

Hi Sarah,

I've used ovulation sticks and I would highly recommend them. I didn't have any idea as to when I ovulated so once my period had gone I started using them. I used them once I got home from work, they recommend that you try not to drink too much for 2 hours before hand because it could affect the results.

I almost gave up using them as I'd got to day 19 or something and still no positive result but thankfully curiosity got the better of me and I carried on and got a positive a couple of days later. Bear in mind you might ovulate late in your cycle like I did.

I also started to chart my temps along with using the ov sticks, I got a positive on the 2nd month of using ov sticks.

When you get a positive result, you should ovulate within 24-36 hours I think. So get BD'ing then!!

Good luck!!

Hi Bagpuss

i just noticed your ticker saying that you had over 200 days to go. It seems like only yesterday that my ticker was saying the same. i wish you a really happy pregnancy and hope it all goes well.

and Sarah, i wish you all the luck in the world. I never really thought about people having problems trying to conceive. it seems that there are quite a lot of people ttc out there. i am sending lots of baby dust to you. i work in a hospital and apparently there is always a baby boom nine months after christmas, new year and valentines day. so good luck hun.

x

Ahh thanks Davina, it hasn't been plain sailing so far but hopefully things will settle down for me soon.

Yep, I echo what you've said, babydust to everybody whose TTC.

thank you! i like wise did not realise that some people had so many problems trying to concieve and i never thought i would be one of them as i have two kids and i got them no problem! lots of luck to all that are trying

sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back