Could I be pregnant?

andreag

Reaction score
Hi
We started TTC after returning from our hols in June. I used ClearBlue OPK from day 14 for 7 days (31 day cycle) and it didn't register a surge on any of the days. I also used one of the cheap stick tests on day 21 but again nothing. I assumed I had not ovulated that month (maybe due to travelling), and so started charting my temperature to get a pattern going for this month. My temperature has been faily constant at 36.2 but fell to 36 this morning.

My cycle started on 23 June and I have still not had an AF this month - it was due on Monday. I did a ultra response early test yesterday and it was negative. I don't think I have any symtoms (boobs aren't sore, no tiredness etc) other that al ot of fluid retention, but that could be due to the heatwave. I keep thinking my period will start but nothing.

Any ideas appreciated!
Thanks
Andrea

Id say just wait it out and do another test in a few days! Good luck honey hope u get ur BFP!
xxx

Same advise - test in a couple of days if AF has not shown.

Maybe use a Clearblue test instead of the ultra sensitives, I find they can be less reliable :D

Wishing you lot's of luck :pray:

i like sainsburys own tests the best... good luck! sitting and waiting is the worst..

x

hayley said:
i like sainsburys own tests the best... good luck! sitting and waiting is the worst..

x

Me too they were brill for me,showed up before any of the others :cheer: xx

Showed up on saturday - 6 days late! :(
Temperature has now fallen (35.8 - this seems a bit low to me?) so I think I must have ovulated last month but missed it because to cycle was so long and I had stopped testing.

fingers crossed for this month
Cheers
Andrea

sorry af showed for you hun :(
good luck for this month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members