• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nipples!

madam bully

Reaction score
I am so confused as to what will be the best thing to help my poor nips once I start breastfeeding and wondered what you Mummies had already used and what you thought was good and what was a waste of money?

Everything I read says something different :? :roll:

In my opinion, you must must must get some Laninsoh cream - its got pure lanolin in it and you don't have to wash it off prior to the next breastfeed (unlike some other nipple creams). In my opinion, its far superior to other 'cream' like nipple creams.

sam96031 wrote a good post about Lanisoh cream recently here

You can get it in Boots, John Lewis, Mothercare etc.

Hope this helps!

Valentine xxx

Definatley Laninsoh Cream - only thing that worked for me....

As above! A bit pricey compared to some but sooo worth it. I got some free samples of my midwife so check when you are in hosp and you may get some (pretend your boobs are a bit sore and ask if they've got anything to help :D )

I didn't have any problems with sore nipples until last week so you may not even need anything, but as the ladies have said above I'd go with that, and my friend got hers free from the MW so ask yours after LO arrives, very best wishes :hug:

Again I used the cream mentioned above. When I did get sore I asked my M/W for advice and she gave me these gauze type patches that go over your nipples inbetween feeds that were really good too. Maybe if you speak to her about it if you get sore.

Fluffy Bunny said:
As above! A bit pricey compared to some but sooo worth it. I got some free samples of my midwife so check when you are in hosp and you may get some (pretend your boobs are a bit sore and ask if they've got anything to help :D )

think thats what they gave me in hosp then was nice and felt good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back