Bum ache :(

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Hi Mummies hope all is well :)

I am just over 10 weeks but just wanted to ask some advice, recently i started experiencing bad pain in my right bum cheek like a pulled muscle or something, i read up on google and I know it can be common during pregnancy (normally later) I don't know what to do though, its getting to the point where its becoming hard to walk and just wondered if anyone else had this and what they did for it...

Thanks again

x

Sciatica often manifests as a pain in the bum...so to speak! The sciatic nerve runs from your bum right down the back of your leg, so perhaps you've trapped a nerve? I'd say see your GP if it persists...physio exercises can really help.

I had that! In my right cheek too!

I had to sit on a cushion for a while and massaged it and it went after a few days..

..Hope you feel better soon! xxx

yeah it does get worse as the pressure gets more! Radiates to the foo as well

Well at least i know what to expect, it hurts like MUTHA FCKIN BIOTCH!!

just spent the last 15mins trying to get off the sofa i wonder where i can buy a cheap wheelchair :think: :rotfl:

Steelgoddess said:

just spent the last 15mins trying to get off the sofa i wonder where i can buy a cheap wheelchair :think: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And a stair lift! xx

dannii87 said:
Steelgoddess said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And a stair lift! xx

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
stairlift.gif

The way im walking ppl would think i've been doing dodgey sex acts!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Steelgoddess said:
Thanks girls, Kyl;ie you're a meany lol!!

x

Just one of the joys of pregnancy - I gave myself serious bum/backache around week 6 of pregnancy just by turning toast :wall: (it was the bending down!)! There are plenty more to come :rotfl: :twisted: (been there, done it, got the Tshirt! :rotfl: )

Steelgoddess said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
stairlift.gif

The way im walking ppl would think i've been doing dodgey sex acts!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

HAHA!! :rotfl:

What are you girls doing to me tonight?! I already wet myself a little bit by Charlie's pic in her "hairy baby" post!!

Oh my god... Forget the transport help, I need a catheter! xx

Ive been getting this on and off too seems to be worse when i have been sitting for a while it takes a lot of effort to get up again and it reallllly hurts so i sympathise with you on this one

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back