nintendo DS??? *are they an urban myth?*

I have one, and so does my OH..he plays his more than mine. We have brain training and I have animal crossing (I'm such a kid). Cost arounf £120 each with brain training brand new

I know im getting one for Chrismas, Begged OH for the DS lite in Pink! :D

So Exited feel like a child all over again, not sure where he got it from, i know he got me a game off Ebay for a good price and im already dragging him about for more! :cheer:

Im wanting to buy one too but as youve said ebay isnt cheap for them either, may as well buy a new one!

ye exactly. thats why i brought a quiny buzz new. as they weent alot cheaper on ebay.

we bought Josh one for his birthday 2 weeks ago, paid £104.99 for the black console & Rattouille (sp!) game,
seperatley the console would have been £99 & then the game is £25/£30.
it was a bundle offer at GAME.

Georgie has the older style Pink DS (not light) but you can't buy these new anymore as they replace them with the Lites.

they won't come down in price much though.

keslo66 said:
sam96031 said:
ive got one i got it second hand for £40 with a game

where lol.

thats a better price :lol:
my sisters mate had one and he didnt want it anymore so i bought it off him i hardly ever use it now though :oops: i like the brain training and iv got a detective game phoenix night but im stuck on it at the mo :rotfl:

where are you stuck on phoenix knight? I completed that, love it :D

i have a pink ds lite, and about 15 games, i love it :D play it every other day

we also have a wii and a ps2+a ps3 and a psp...

cassi said:
where are you stuck on phoenix knight? I completed that, love it :D
im not saying its too embarassing lol :oops: i was stuck for ages then i re started the level and found something i had missed first time round, i want to get some new games though as ive only got 4

I love my DS Lite, I got it new for about £80 cos I got it through Boots website, and what with the advantage points (which are basically cash) and the 1000 extra bonus points for using the website for the first time (basically £10 cash) it worked out well cheap!

I love Animal Crossing (COMPLETELY addicted), Theme Park, any Mario Games and the avatar should be a clue to my Kirby obsession :cheer:

the best deal ive seen so far is in argos. the DS alone is£99. then they do the packages like£119 with a game.

still think i will wait until the sales. bet they will come down loads then

my mate brought her ds over today to let me see it. and i do really want one lol

who thinks that they will be reduced in the jan sales?

id hate to get one and find out there then reduced.

im so annoyed.

finaly decided to get a DS today. i went EVERYWHERE looking for a pink one. and no one had any. im so cheesed off. grrrr

i wanted to get one from argos, as they do some good deals.

anyone know where i can get one for a good deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back