nintendo DS??? *are they an urban myth?*

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
whos got one?

i really like the idea of the brain training.

there about £120 in the shops, and not much cheaper on ebay at about £80+ second hand.

i cant afford to spend that much really on a console.

anyone know anywhere cheap to get them?

My neice has a ds lite and my sister has a ds... i prefer the ds lite as it is really lite :D

I like brain training plus super mario games

Have you looked in games shops for pre-owned ones? :D

cheapest ive seen em new is 94 something, thats in asda :)

Not less than 80 tho..

IF you do find one let me kno as i want one! haha :D

i think i saw a normal DS for about £70 pre-owned.

but im a cheapscate and dont want to pay that much. and id like a lite i think. and a pink one :lol:

ive got a gameboy sp, and im not keen on it. and i cant play ds games on it lol

OH had a DS lite, but I stole it from him :D
I love it! Mostly things like Brain Training, Puzzle Quest and Picross. We did consider having one each but it seemed like a bit of a waste of money. One definately wasn't a waste of money - we have a Wii and a PS2 but the DS gets far more use.

i have a DS and I really like it
I think 80 for a used one is reasonable.

maby i will have to wait for the sales after xmas.

they usually reduce lots then.

and check the local papers.

i hate being tight for money

i just sold my ds on ebay as i only played it about 3 times. i had 5 games with it and got £150 whch i thought was brilliant.
but yeah, seems you dont get that many bargains on ebay anymore

iv got a white ds lite....i hardly play it now tbh but the brain training is great and so is mario cart :D

I have a pink DS (old style, not lite). Haven't even touched it in about a year!

DD has a DS she bought June'06with bday money for about 90 pounds. Surprised they're still that much.

Anyway - they're great! Love New Mario Bros, Mario Cart, Brain Training, Tetris, DD loves, Nintendogs, Mama Cookery something, Harvest Moon.

Go for it!

I love my DS! I play it in bed if i cant sleep as it doesnt disturb Richard in the same way as turning the light on to read.

gangofgin said:
i just sold my ds on ebay as i only played it about 3 times. i had 5 games with it and got £150 whch i thought was brilliant.
but yeah, seems you dont get that many bargains on ebay anymore

completely agree. you used to get some real bargains on ebay. not anymore.

xena, your just trying to make me jealus arent you lol.

i would love one i think i may be getting one for xmas as dad keeps asking me bout them lol
he seems to think i need brain training :shakehead:

my boyfs got one, i dont kno where to get one cheap tho :think:

i dont think hes been on it in awhile now hes got himself a ps3

his nintendog will be full of fleas :roll:

I have one but I barely use it. I prefer the PSP.

Melanie said:
I love my DS! I play it in bed if i cant sleep as it doesnt disturb Richard in the same way as turning the light on to read.

Me too :cheer:

They are well worth it.

I'm completely hooked on Animal Crossing at the moment. I like Brain Training but I found it too easy to get 20 (top brain age) and then it gets boring.....

The best cheapo game is Zoo Keeper, SO addicitve, and Elite Beat Agents is good fun :D

Deffo worth getting, they are fab, we have one and the girls have one lol.

Sil got one yesterday from game for £150 with 3 games, the games are usually £20 or over.

Have you had a look on amazon. My dad got one last year for christmas, he loves it.

I bloody hate the brain training one because on the bit where you have to say what colour is on the screen the bloody nintendo doesnt understand me when i say blue. :roll:

ive got one i got it second hand for £40 with a game

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back