chest freezers?

jenna

Reaction score
Does any one know where i can get a cheap chest freezer from (or small upright one)? Iv bidded for like 6 on ebay and been outbidded and all the ones on websites are too much. I only want to spend at the most £60, i dont mind if its second hand. Any one know any shops that might have anything like that? Iv checked in local papers and ad mags and stuff but no luck :(

We only have a small fridge at the moment and all out food keeps going off, we have to go shopping about 3 times a month aswell because we cant stock up on things. Driving me mad! :roll:

Try a tat shop? we have loads round here and they sell second hand freezers n washers

Do you have room for a big fridge freezer? My Mum & Dad have one, but now it's just Dad we're looking to get a small fridge because he has all his meals with us and the poor fridge freezer is looking a bit lost with his milk and ice lolly treats for the kids in it

tracyM said:
Do you have room for a big fridge freezer? My Mum & Dad have one, but now it's just Dad we're looking to get a small fridge because he has all his meals with us and the poor fridge freezer is looking a bit lost with his milk and ice lolly treats for the kids in it

unfortunatly we dont :( we have quite a big kitchen but we have a big table and chairs in there and already have a little under unit fridge. Cant get rid of it either because we rent and have to leave everything as it was when we moved in :wall:

OMG why didnt i look on freecycle before?

Is everything free on there? :shock: :shock:

You could make a living out of that lol.
Just messaged some one about something that went in june 2006 :rotfl:

yay got one off sheffield forum. The lady had advertised it over a month ago for £50 so expected it to have gone. But it hadnt, we picked it up and she took £40 for it!! yay cookie dough ice cream for our anniversary!! :lol: :cheer: DH's in for a treat :wink:

thanks hun, cant believe i didnt think to check sheffield forum :wall:
lol :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back