nightmares

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
i keep having the same dream that im expressing milk for Alfie and it is black and i get a blinding pain in my left boob and i can actually feel it. i dont even bf Alfie and never have, i dont feel guilty as i didnt produce any anyway, i have had this dream every night for the passed 2 weeks and its really annoying me now anyone know if it means something my boob feels as if its going to drop off :shock:

:shock:

well your post has rendered me gob smacked - that in itself is a miracle.

:rotfl: :rotfl: budge

I really dont know why, I have, and always have had really bad and weird nightmares especially when im thinking about something, have you been reading or talking about expressing lately or seen a picture or something?

Like I decided to go into town early this morning to catch the Wii delivery and so last night i had a dream i went into town and people were pushing me out the shop and then they ran out of wii's and i was crying...really weird.

alfiesmummy your post intrigued me so much i haven't stopped thinking about it.
i have looked up dreams and meaning of dreams and i have come up with a meaning of your dream or nightmare as you say

THE COLOUR BLACK
Black signifies isolation and transition period. It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends

BREASTS
Female sexuality and maternal love. You will have true and loyal friendship and success in love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back