Nightmares!

TeeUK

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Has anyone been experiencing nightmares?.....Mine are really starting to scare me. They are paranormal enitity related. I dream there is a force I can't see and it's lifting me up to the ceiling and won't let me down, also dream I'm being dragged, it feels so real.....last night my bf woke me up saying I was screaming in my sleep.... I used to have these kind of dreams during puberty but nothing since....it's really freaking me out and I'm starting to over think it......anyone experienced anything like this?

Sorry if it's a bit creepy

i had just a few extreme wierd dreams, the really realistic ones, but not had anything thats bothered me to be honest, thats really scary! do you get them a lot?

It's been over the last week....but over this past week I've also been spotting and then from 11ish last night I started losing red watery discharge....maybe the dreams are stress related.....I am feeling a little out of control with what's happening right now

Thank you for reply :)

ahh thats a horrid feeling, have you spoken to midwife/gp? i think i would if i were you honey. i hope everything is ok, and really hope the horrid nightmares stop, x

Doc just called....had a good chat with him, he thinks it's because I've been running up and down stairs seeing to pups....my dog had a litter a week ago....he said as long as no pain or red blood, it should settle down with rest....so just have to see how it goes :)

oh thats lovely about the pups! yeah maybe just all that, added pressures an all, just take care and relax :D x

I had a really freaky dream about being stuck in a school in a bed while zombies were killing people outside! Have had mc dreams, and a strange dream the morning before I got my BFP. I had given birth to a boy but he started speaking to me in an old mans voice saying I'm not your baby. I've read that vivid dreams and nightmares are common in pregnancy!

*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back