Nightfeeds Chat Thread

Not too bad a night in comparison to others! Lo finally down at midnight then slept until 3:10 then slept 3:55-7:05 then 7:50-8:30 and 9:50-11:05! Could be worse! Xx

Loopylou I'd give good money for that sleep. Henry did a 2 hour stretch to begin with then it was down to waking up every hour again. No idea what I'm doing wrong. Clearly something because its been like this for 5 weeks now, can't put it down to a leap :-(

So its that time of night where LO isnt settling. ive tried everything to calm her down but wont stop crying. OH is tearing his hair out. i can tell. xxx

Oh twinkle hope it got better. Henry did 11:15-1:55 as his first sleep. Anything over 2 hours is a bonus at the moment so that's not bad at all. Hopefully his next sleep will be longer...I can dream!! X

Hi ladies, not been on for a while as although Max still wakes in the night A LOT, it's no longer for feeds so no time to come on here. Tonight however he appears to have a bug as I am yet to go to sleep for the evening and he has been sick a couple of times. I've given up and am now sat watching baby tv with him. Sooooooo tired!!!! Xxxx

Oh no clairexx I hope he's better soon! So many bugs around!

I rarely get time to post a Hannah feeds quickly but she's still having min of one night feed even with a dream feed at midnight. It's not too bad but hoped we might get to sleep through after it happened twice. Never mind.

X

We're up for the first feed of the night so can't complain really, but lo is wide awake after wearing everywhere during nappy change and requiring full change of clothes! Back on boob now hoping she'll drop off again as this is too early to start my day! :) xx

Well we went to sleep 12.30, had a very sleepy bf at 2.30 which feels like a dream now and just woken up now! Mmmmmm 3hrs!!!

Bad luck on the wee chloe

Last edited:
We had an initial 3 hour stretch and then lo has been feeding pretty much every 90 minutes since- I know I shouldn't complain as some people have it a lot worse but I'd got used to having at least 2 hours between feeds and I'm shattered, mind you after yesterday's nightmare of being out 6 hours rather than 2 and Hannah sleeping the whole time bar a feed, I'm surprised she is sleeping at all lol x

We also managed a 3 hour stretch last night then it was a 2hr one but have now been asleep since 3!! Amazing! Am waiting for him to wake for a feed now... Wish I could just sleep when he does xx

Well after a restless couple of hours, 11pm til 1/1.30am. LO finally slept and woke for a feed at 6ish. i cant complain. But it breaks my heart when she has her fussy,restless hours xxx

We had just less than 3 hours then up every hour since...sigh!!

Strange night for us, first one away with hubby's family. We're having a great night! Just woke for first feec now :)

:) fliss!

Well were on feed 2, this is the 5th time I've been up to resettle her & about the tenth time she's woken screaming since 9pm. Yay! :-(
What makes it worse - every baby I know IRL born from Jul - Oct is now sleeping through the night. Argh!

Yay! So LO fussy few hours only lasted couple. Getting better hehe. Hope all u ladies are ok. xxx

LO is getting better at settling now. *touchwood* bless her :) just dummy and rocking her moses basket is doing the trick until she falls asleep :) :) xxx

I think with reflux side sleeping can definitely help but has to be on the right I believe. That way the windpipe is higher. (Correct me if I'm wrong someone! )

Hannah would not go down either last night but finally fell asleep with us downstairs at 11pm. Then did dream feed at 12am and she sleep well til 5.30am. Then again til 8.15 so I feel like a new woman as been terrible lately. X

Its the left side hun xx then the gastric inlet is higher than the outlet xx

Haha well 50/50 chance. :)

Eurgh we're up for first feed already at 2am, despite dreamfeed at midnight. Fail!

Real progress tonight as jess has slept from 11 until now IN HER COT! ! Yippee! We'll see if she'll go back in though :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back