• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

night time toilet run

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
How many times do you ladies go to the toilet during the night. Very recently i've been running to the toilet to pee which seems like all the time and my average for the night time from the hrs of 1am until I get up in the morning is 5 - 6 toilet runs which is rather annoying. I thought last night that i'm going to start taking a bucket with me to bed lol. I'm not much better durng the day either but I don't seem to count how many times in the day as my sleep isnt getting disturbed. I wonder if this is your bodys and babies way of getting prepared for night time wakings???? Hope everyone is well.

yep id say im up during the night at least 10 times!! :shock: its sooooo annoying, but i think you are right.....seems like its my bodys way of getting ready for sleepless nights ahead! 8) xxxxxxxx

ps i might just set up camp in the bathroom. depressing eh :wall:

i try to limit my water intake before i go to bed to reduce the amount of times i go to the toilet. and i ALWAYS make sure i try and go for a wee before i go to bed lol

I would say on average 2-3 times a night, which doesn't feel like very many times.

not to show off, i still don't go in the middle of the night. i do wake up early at about 5 am but that is due to the daylight not baldder.

Sandi

I got about 65 million times a night too, it's been especially bad the past few nights. 3 times between 1.48 to 2.53 on one occasion :wall: :wall: :wall:

whether i drink before bed or not still seems to make no difference i'm still up 2-3 times a night :(

last night i went 3 times between 12am and 1am, then at 3, then 4.30, then 5.30 then 7am and last this morning at 9am - feels like forever since i had a full nights sleep

I'm up at 12am, 3am, 5am and then 7am every night without fail! Seriously, its these times on the dot- very weird- midwife said my body was just adjusting like it does when you wake automatically every morning before your alarm goes off.

Yup, 2 or 3 times a night for me too! Thing is, I get up desperate for a wee, and only a measly little amount comes out! When I'm half asleep it makes me angry to know that I've walked all the way to the bathroom for such a piddly amount :wall: :lol:

Mind you, it's good practice for when our LOs arrive! xx

yes thats so annoying when you wake up feeling like you need to pee for britain to treck all the way to the bathroom which is downstairs for me and only do a tiny amount of dribbling. I have been known to tell my bump off on those occasions lol. I also try and limit my fluid intake but i've always been a big drinker and find this really hard and yep I go to the loo before going to bed only to get up 20 mins later to pee again. As for you ladies who are sleeping well due to not needing to pee so often, well all I can say is I'm very jelous of you and wish to swap bodies with you for a couple of nights please.

:wave: :hug: :rotfl:

Ugh, it's annoying isn't it??! I seem to go to the toilet every half an hour when I'm awake, and every 2 - 3 hours when I'm trying to sleep! :wall: I couldn't limit my water intake because I feel so dehydrated all the time :( Bah, the joys of pregnancy!

C xxx

I go at least twice in a row before I allow myself to fall asleep, but I wake up like clockwork every two hours to turn over almost every night, and when I wake up I inevitably realise I need to pee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back