wot do u do

Hi

Isaac has vests with little short sleeves in and also ones with no sleeves so when its hot he wears the sleeveless ones. Last couple of days he has been in his nappy but his back sticks to the high chair because its that horrible wipe clean plastic. I've been putting a muslin square down his back to stop him sticking to it and getting all sweaty!

Lou :)

bayley wears just a nappy unless its a bit colder then he'll lwear a vest aswell
love b x

Kim said:
I always put a vest on Rubie whether it's hot or cold. It just wouldn't seem right if she wasn't wearing one lol

For the last 2 days I haven't put a vest on her and she has been fine :D

If we do not go out thomas will only be in vest day and night ( reaching 30 degrees in his bedroom, too hot to be in anything really but i do not like him just in nappy as i am always worried he will catch something. If we go out it will be vest and shorts or t shirt and shorts but no vest.

Lydia just wears a nappy and a little sleeveless dress if we're out. If we're in the house she's just in her nappy. It's boiling!

Hey

Its gotten up to 36 here so hot..
Keep kiara in skirts or dresses with vest underneath take off the dress if still hot or at home i keep her in just her diaper.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back