can't wait to move out

honey7733

Reaction score
not at all hun

at the end of the day u do whats best 4 u and summer, whatever makes u happy. just be careful...ur mum probably don`t want u 2 ge hurt again.

u know wot those motherly instincts r like lol

i`m not too sure wot to do yet...might wait til after xmas anf start trying lol

my dad is the same with braydons father - but i aint moving in with him - i think our parents do it as they have seen how much that person has hurt us and they dont find it as easy to forgive them, i dare say we will be like that with our children in 20 years time - how scary

I agree with the other ladies, Your mother is just looking out for you...she doesn't want you to get hurt again. I'm sure she's seen everything he's put you through. Give her time to see that Ash has changed, if he has. Just take things slow and enjoy your precious daughter.

im on a mission not to let braydon turn out like his dad - he has gone totally loopy since we found out i was pg - drug etc - and he wants to be left alone with MY baby the words i dont think so come to mind

I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you. However, it's only natural for your mum to feel the way she does. She is is mum after all and as mums, we all have gut feelings. She has in instinct to protect you, as you have with Summer. You might not agree with her right now, but I bet you, in a couple of years or ten, you'll understand exactly where she was coming from.
She's protecting you and she's probably right to. You want to be set free to live and learn. Don't be hard on her - if all goes belly up, she'll be there for you again.
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back