Next, you're killing me!

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I just got a Mother and Baby magazine through from Next, I've never really shopped in there before so it was a surprise.

Up until now, I've not really been too bothered about having a baby girl, I mean I'll be happy with whatever I get but not really WANTED a girl, until I saw this page in the magazine ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374598723.995785.jpg

But then I turned a few more pages and saw these gorgeous things for little boys ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374598748.245750.jpg

It's made me excited that I've stayed Team Yellow, also glad that I don't know what I'm having so I can't blow all my money now :)

Aww they are so cute!! I don't want to find out this time either just hope I stick to it! X

The picture on the front made me die!! So cute x

I love all the bunny stuff in there :)

I got this one in the post yesterday too, and have no idea as to why? Like you, I've never shopped at Next, let alone bought any of their baby stuff :S

I might've signed up through Bounty (entering a competition or something).

I got one through too but I do shop there sometimes and their baby outfits are gorgeous. I'm team yellow but there are gorgeous clothes for both boys and girls in it x

I got this magazine too! I'm so in love with the baby girl outfits they have in, I think I may have to buy everything haha!

Next has the cutest baby stuff! Eilidh got heaps as gifts when she was born....theyr really well made too and wash well. Just faaaar too much choice lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back