Next stage car seats

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Help!

We need a bigger car seat now that Sophia is bigger, but...!

We don't have a car, but need one for when we see Grandparents. Obviously we can't carry one down with us when we go see them, so they'd need to keep one down there, and they wouldn't need it in the car all the time.

How do the bigger ones work? Do they all have to be bolted in, or do some strap in like the smaller ones? I saw some on argos but it doesn't say how they attach.

Any help much appreciated!

Some are isofix but need the clips in the car and some are strapped in similar to the baby ones. Both me and oh have the strap in ones as our cars don't have isofix fittings. We got the britax eclipse car seats!

We have the britax two way elite it uses a three or two pint seat belt maning you can if you have to use a lap belt it also uses teathers from the front seat, can be used RF untill 24 kg.

I think if the car seat isnt for every day you may be better with a 9 month to 11 years seat. 9kg to 36 kg. like this one.

Ours came from my sister , so I can't remember what it is, but it just straps in using car seatbelt, wouldn't want to put it in and out tho!

Emmylou - thats a great seat, and will last a good while for grand parents too

I will say seats that have a slight lie back function are great to stop some of the sleeping head bobbing, but you can get those little chin supports

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back