Car seats...

lozzi

Reaction score
I am looking at gettin the graco mosaic pushchair, but im unsure whether to buy the travel system or not.

My sisters baby grew out of the standard attatching car seat at 2 1/2 months! so it seems mad to buy a travel system when i cud buy a push chair from birth, and one of those car seats that attatches to the car which is from birth-4years...

whats ur opinion?

do i really need a car seat that can be attatched to my pram?

AND... maybe im just being swayed by the pretty pinkness... but if i buy the mosaic as a pushchair and NOT a travel system i can have it in firecracker...

which is pink :cheer:

I found the birth to 9 month seat to be a godsend if baby is asleep you just lift the car seat out and don't disturb them.

I've got a travel system and as Strangeness said It's great for when they are asleep so you don't disturb them :D

i would get the travel system tbh Lozzi, its a good idea when u dnt wana disturb LO gettin out the car?

I love my travel system, iv never had Jamie in the carseat ontop of the pram tho cos i think its too small a space when he could be stretchin out when the seats tipped back for a newborn!

I have had the Graco mosaic travel system and Maheen is quite a big baby (not that big but taller and heavier than the middle line on the red book!...you can check on pictures thread!) and we have just bought a new carseat. Till now, she has been in the car seat which comes from the graco travel system and she has been fine! she is 8 months and 3 weeks now. and as the others said, it was great to be able to move from car to shopping centre without waking my little girl up! or even going back home after a drive :) it gives you a bit of free time to get yourself sorted! :)

I love my graco mosaic travel system, very light and easy to use and easy to fold as well, and not taking much space in the boot...compared to others!

Mel xx

I loved my travel system it was so handy :) but it really depends on what suits you I guess hun. xx

I bought a travel system second hand from E-bay, but to be honest I wish I hadn't. I never really attached the car seat to the pram bit and the whole pram was soooo bulky in the car boot that we switched to a stroller very early on - have hardly used the travel system since, therefore it was a bit of a waste of money for us.

It's a nightmare though trying to find the right pram for you - I remember - there are so many different things, and the prices vary massively. The website below lists pros and cons for different puschair types - hope it helps!

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/buying ... irorbuggy/

Good luck

LBxx

I have a travel system and its great! I love not having to disturb Thea getting her out of the car. plus she just looks so snug in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back