news on imi-mum-to-be

Vicky

Reaction score
she is getting induced on thursday she has been in hospital since friday cos of her astham and she is bad with it so they are inducing her on thursday the baby head is well down so they are hoping it wouldn't take long for the hormones to work, so by the weekend their might be a baby

Poor imi, its not the weather for asthma sufferers. :(
Hope it all goes well.

Good luck to her - I hope it goes well. Send her my love and quick labour vibes!! xx

ohh yeah deffo speady labour vibes imi deffo diserves em
i would sy pain free but thats impossible lol

she is 37 weeks tomorrow sarah, if her astham gets worse when they induce her they are going to give her a c section but don't want to do that either cos of her asthama

Tell her good luck and make sure you grab a photo for us x

good luck imi... wishing you a speedy labour..

x

The best of luck Imi. I hope it all goes well for you. Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

well she had the tablet about 10 this morning, she is only allowed one every 24 hours instead of 6 hours, she was having contractions on the wednesday night but not to bad, but when i spoke to her last she was in alot of pain and they were coming every 6 mins apart, apparentaly their is four women in her bay that have induced this morning so i hope they have enough beds up stairs, the midwife has turned around today and said the baby head is so low down it can't get any lower then beening born, so i'm going in at half five because i have no one to look after kacy I have been in a catch 22 i'm suppose to be her birthing partner, so from the sounds of it she might have the baby tonight, she is due a check soon so i'll let you all know and if she does let me i'll will post a pic when i get one saying she is borrowing my camera.

it's exciting... keep us posted! in fact ask IMI if we can have a web cam in her room :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: well nothing yet, but she has been having alot of pains since yesterday, what they have said to her today is (labour ward is busy) that if they can get to her waters they will break her waters if not they will give her another hormone tablet but she has no idea when it will be done because she has to have it done upstairs unlike the people who are over due,

Oh some other news for you little moo she has had her little girl wednesday night charlotte grace she is absoutly beautiful she looks like bother her parents. she is in the same hospital has imi

CONGRATS LITTLE MOO... did she go naturally or was she started off?

let IMI know we're all thinking about her.

x

Aww, poor Imi. It must be awful being stuck in hospital playing the waiting game. Come on Maddie!!!! :pray:

Yay - Littlemoo!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Can't wait to hear all about it! :clap:

little moo went naturally, she went home yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back