any news from bagpuss?

hayley

Reaction score
have i missed the post??? was it Thursday she went in to be induced? hope they are both okay... hope her labour went well... Bagpuss or Baguss's partner - come on soon and let us know how things went! thinking of you all...

x

I was thinking the same Hayley and have been checking all the time for a post!

Hope you have your little bundle of joy Bagpuss and you're all doing well!!!

Tan x

I've been looking everyday to make sure i haven't missed it :roll:

I hope she's enjoying her lil bundle :dance:
the suspense is killing me :wall: :wall:

I keep checking too - come on bagpuss let us know !!!

Xxx

come on bagpuss... i bet she had a lovely birth ad is now enjoying being at home with her OH and new baby! we're probably the last thing on her mind... I hope your enjoying the first days as a family...

BUT... log on and let us all know you are both okay!!! also put us out of our missery! you know we're all nosy.. and dying to know how your labour went.

x

is there still no news? :( cmon bagpuss hun let us know xxxx

I don't like having to wait to hear!!! Hurry up Bagpuss!!! You've got a bunch of hormonal impatient girlies on here just waiting for you - don't you feel honoured???!

Tan x

I hope everything went ok for her..its been a while now! :think:
Come and let us know bagpuss!

:D :dance: :D Hello girls!! I'm back!!! :D :dance: :D

I'm a bit behind,as I only came out of hospital yesterday afternoon,after being stuck in there since Friday,just got round to letting everyone know that I gave birth to my beautiful little boy Finn on Sunday night!!
I'm going to post in the new arrivals bit now,then I'll do my birth story bit too.....I'll try and post some piccies but still got to work that out!

Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts,it was lovely to come on to let you know what has happened and see this post.
Off to new arrivals I go........ :dance:

congratulations.... been looking out for you! i'm off to read your birth story....

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back