Imi-Mum-2be UPDATE

Vicky

Reaction score
Imi has found out today that she has been offered a house YAY!!!! she is over the moon with it she has been to see it, its not to far from where she is now about 10 mins walk away which is good, it just needs decorating and furnishing now but she will get help for that, and the council says they are putting a new kitchen and bathroom in as well they will have to because it is falling of the wall (the kitchen sink) and the bathroom is a state.

So she said she will be out of the P*** infested cat pee of a dump (Imi's words) by the end of the month.

She also found out today that she has a virual infection too, her feet are swollen and legs and got a rash, has been to the hospital today to check it out and they are going to give her antibotics for it, so she will be fine and she is over the moon about getting the house.

oh thats brilliant news! she must be over the moon!

not good about the viral infection :( at least she is being treated for it though.

Brill news about the house, shame the viral infection had to ruin it :(

awww that is brilliant news about the house she truely deserves it,
wot a bugger bout the virus and during pregnancy makes it worse! send her my best wishes

Fab news, glad its sorting itself out at last, apart from the infection that is, poor you :(
Hope you can come back on here soon :D

Tell her congrats on the house. Things will definately start looking up from now on x x

I am sooooo pleased for her, she deserves it. Pass on our love please Vicky, and please tell her that we miss her loads! :D

I will do, i went round last night, she is picking her furniture out, she showed me the way and she said thats my room and its got four yes i said four windows, she is picking out the colours and everything to get her bedroom and babies room done.

brilliant news... hope she gets it all sorted before baby comes alone... get better soon IMI..

x

piss infested dump eh? Well you can just let her know from me she is very welcome for slaggin off my home too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back