Newly Pregnant, would like to meet some other mums to be?

cocoflakes

Reaction score
This post is basically so I can meet some new mums to be =)
How far gone are you? Would you like a boy or girl? Have you got names?
Do you have any birthing plans?

For a week or so I was feeling queasy, I didnt put this down to pregnancy because i wasnt actually being sick it felt more like travel sickness and another symptom was tiredness (but im lazy sometimes anyway) the main one was my appetite, I have a decent appetite and like a lot of foods but recently even if im hungry I could only eat something if I really fancied it, this makes grabbing food on the go a really big decision haha, anyone else had this?

Was your pregnancies planned? Do you work? Are you with the dad? Does the dad work?

Would love to speak to some mummys to be!!
I made my first appointment with a midwife today and turns out our first appointment is on mine and my fiances anniversary - very special!! =)

For a week or so I was feeling queasy, I didnt put this down to pregnancy because i wasnt actually being sick it felt more like travel sickness and another symptom was tiredness (but im lazy sometimes anyway) the main one was my appetite, I have a decent appetite and like a lot of foods but recently even if im hungry I could only eat something if I really fancied it, this makes grabbing food on the go a really big decision haha, anyone else had this?

Was your pregnancies planned? Do you work? Are you with the dad? Does the dad work?

I made my first appointment with a midwife today and turns out our first appointment is on mine and my fiances anniversary - very special!! =)

Hi, welcome to PF :)

I'm Jaclyn, 26 (feels weird saying that as I've just turned 26 lol) and been married for just over a year, been with DH for 5yrs.
I'm currently 34+3 with baby number 1, a little girl, due 10th Aug. Very much a planned baby.
I have a kind of birth plan, but don't want to put too much detail in it as I know baby's don't come according to our plans lol.

Hubby and I both work, I'm a freelance photographer, and hubby is a labourer, although he's tryin to move into security as labouring was just a stop gap after he left the care industry and got his SIA license.

So that's me in a nutshell!! Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Are you planning on carrying working after youve had baby?
Do you have a name for your little girl?
Where are you from?

Hiya! :wave:
Welcome to the forum
I'm Leah, 20 and 32 weeks pregnant with baby number one! - A little boy who we're planning to call Ethan James :D In an ideal world, I'd like a water birth using just gas + air, but whether this happens is a different matter! Lol..
My OH is also 20, and we've been together for 2 years :) He's working as a plumber.. I've recently stopped working as my contract ended! I was working for a letting and property management company as a lettings negotiator, which I loved :) + hoping to get back into after LO is here..
Think that's pretty much it!
Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy xx

Are you planning on carrying working after youve had baby?
Do you have a name for your little girl?
Where are you from?

I will go back to work when LO is around 1. We are thinking of calling her Sophia, and I'm from Belfast :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi cocoflakes :waves:
My name is Kath, I have just turned 40, have been married for a year, and I am 6 weeks & 4 days pregnant with my 1st baby :) I don't mind if I have a girl or a boy as longs it's healthy, though I will struggle to buy it pink things and dolls if I have a girl as I am a tomboy and only wear black or purple lol. We had a huge lists names before we even got pregnant, and YES it was definately planned. Haven't even thought about a birthing plan yet, but anything that takes away the pain sounds good to me lol. I am working, my husband is in his final year of training to be a mental health nurse.

I haven't had any sickness yet but have been feelings bit nauseous and dizzy today. I've also discovered my appetite has increased and I seem to crave carbohydrates a lot.

Looking forward to chatting to you and getting to know you xxx

Hiya *waves*
I'm 11 weeks preggy with my first. Could be more but will find out at next weeks dating scan.
I just want a healthy, happy baby after everything I've gone thru to get pregnant.
If it's a girl she'll be called Katie Ellen. Boys name - still waiting on hubby to find one he likes :oooo:

Symptoms - urg this pregnancy has been hell so far. My dissability and medical issues have flared up - not been able to eat a proper meal due to sickness and bring all my evening meals up. Then tiredness and dizzyness :(

Yes this pregnancy has been planned for over 7 years!
I don't work due to my dissability but my husband works. We've been married 10 years this September but been together 12 years.

This baby was a lovely 30th birthday suprise just before I was due to start IVF :D :dance:

Hello :)

I'm Holly, 19 and 18+6 with my first baby! My OH is 25 and we have been together just over 2 years. He has a 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship who we look after full time. I have been out of work since September but studying with the Open University and looking after OH's daughter full time. He is a chef at the hotel round the corner from us.

This baby wasn't planned but wasn't unplanned if you know what I mean! It's very much wanted but we weren't officially trying. Haven't thought too much about a birth plan yet, although hoping to just use gas and air! Also planning on staying team yellow, but the scan's tomorrow so we'll see about that :p

Symptoms-wise, I had morning sickness from about week 6/7 until week 16, but it has stopped now apart from very occasionally! Really struggled with smells of certain food setting me off. Tiredness was another major thing for me. About 3 hours after I got up I would feel like I'd been busy all day! All symptoms have finally began to ease now though thank goodness!

Think that just about covers it! I wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy, and hope you have a happy, healthy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back