How to meet mums when not first timer

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls, this is a great new thread room isn't it!

So I'm having baby number 4, I want to meet local mums that are pregnant at nearly the same stage as me, and so we can be friends after the baby's born.

With my first child, I had local antenatal classes, and then ended up getting booked in for section , and never needing the labour bit, but the freinds I ma de then , were friends for life.

When we moved and had more kids, I couldn't do the classes with them in tow, without ruining it for other first timers. What do I do this time, I will sill have a section, but would more like to go to a breastfeeding class or meet a pregnany mum thing more for the friendships. I don't have family local to me, and all my mum friends have been and done it as I maybee should have!!

Any ideas you have - how will you be meeting mums the same fatness as you?

im on netmums and babycentre and have there got in touch with 4 other mums2be we are all from the same town and are due october/november. We are gonna start to meet up soon so we get to know eachother before babies are here and then hopefully after!

Oh thanks lots Isobel, I will have to take a look if they do local mums

Netmums is goood for finding the local play groups aswell :D

My midwife just advised me to go to as many mother and baby groups as possible to keep a wide social circle, I'm also very lucky in that two of my friends are also pregnant - one is due a month after me and the other in November!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back