Bloom

Reaction score
Hi im new and just got a BFP :cheer: its still very early days for me. Just wondering if anybody else has had no pregnancy symptons apart from AF cramps which i think are expected. Im really concerned that im not pregnant apart from the three positive pregnancy tests and the missing period :think: . I almost look forward to the sickness as at least it would be reassuring.

hello and welcome, and congratulations :dance:

a lot of people wouldnt even know they were pregnant if it wasn't for the positive test, so don't worry... a positive test means pregnant!
enjoy your nine months :D :hug:

Yay! Congratulations :dance:

It is definitely normal not to feel any pg symtpoms straight away as kimbo said. They will come at some point unless you are one of the lucky ones :D

With 3 positive tests I would defo think it is safe to say you are pg though, again congrats :cheer:

Hi ya bloom :wave: , i got my bfp today and it was very faint but then did a digital and got those fantastic words!!! I;m exactly the same length along as good, wishing us both a h&h 9 months :D

It still hasn't sunk in yet, but i'm sure it will do soon

thanks for the positive replys im sure this will be one of many questions i will have. Congrat Sophie its nice to meet someone who is the same boat as me do we have same due date 24 April

LOL...only symptoms i have is sore bobbies, really really tired, i want to eat everything i see and have diarrhea....oh so much fun..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back